Prepares participants with the skills they need to manage projects. This covers the quality, delivery on time, strict adherence to budget and the required controls for any project. Particpants will gain the specialist knowledge needed to successfully plan, implement and manage projects.
- Project Managers and engineers (for new products, new extensions, strategic projects, improvement projects, cost reduction projects, etc.)
- Manufacturing, Industrial & Process engineers.
- Continuous Improvement engineers & managers.
- Production managers and engineers.
- R&D managers and engineers.
- Engineering, Projects & Maintenance managers and engineers.